Premier League Predictions 15/16 GW21

Chewie

:excl: Not familiar with the Pastebin format? Read these instructions before you post :excl:

The Pastebin solution seems to be working great, despite it being a slightly longer way for you guys to paste them in. We'll be sticking with this until further notice.

-- How to post a prediction --

1. Copy my prediction from below (including my name).
  2. Only copy from my post, DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER POSTERS.
  3. :excl: Open Pastebin.com, and paste my prediction into the text box. :excl:
    1. Edit the scores + your name (don't close the Pastebin page yet, you'll need to submit it).
    2. DO NOT post my prediction straight into VT and edit the scores. Make sure you use Pastebin.com
    3. You DO NOT need to signup or change any of the dropdown boxes on the Pastebin page.
  4. Change my name (Chewie) into your name EXACTLY as it appears in VT. It is CaSeSeNsItIvE!
  5. Delete ONLY the numerical scores and then replace them with your own.
  6. DO NOT...
    1. DO NOT change the team names.
    2. DO NOT add any other text into the prediction itself.
    3. DO NOT replace the hyphen with your own weird version.
    4. DO NOT add or remove spacing.
  7. The format should be TeamA 0-0 TeamB - that's TeamA[Space]Score[Hyphen]Score[Space]TeamB
  8. :excl: Now that your prediction is edited (in Pastebin), you need to hit [Submit] and paste your prediction from there into the VT editor. :excl:
    1. Make sure that you post the prediction AND the Pastebin URL (e.g http://pastebin.com/w1WYgk3E).
    2. :excl: People are STILL messing up the format and then not pasting the Pastebin URL. Follow this step, it is not difficult! :excl:
    3. See my example below as to how your post should look.

-- Here is my prediction, copy and paste the below (minus the URL), then edit your name and the scores only --

Chewie
Villa 0-2 Palace
Bournemouth 1-2 WestHam
Newcastle 1-2 ManUtd
Chelsea 1-0 WestBrom
ManCity 2-2 Everton
Southampton 3-1 Watford
Stoke 1-0 Norwich
Swansea 1-1 Sunderland
Liverpool 1-3 Arsenal
Spurs 3-2 Leicester

http://pastebin.com/w1WYgk3E

-- This ends the instructions for posting a prediction, you can skip the below if you don't care about the leader board --

d1FMloC.png

A bit of a smaller group for last weeks gameweek, but Andykeenan comes out way on top, Keyblade turns his disastrous Xmas form around for the New Year.

ECgjYnf.png

With that table topping gameweek, old Andykeenan stretches his legs out at the top of the overall board. Daniel and Villaphan04 tie the 2nd spot, BOF'ster drops off slightly.

Bets were posted in last weeks thread, both lost. I'll make the usual £2.00 bets using two predictions of my choosing before the matches start (the predictor will take 20% if they come out a winner), prediction entries close at kick off of the first game on Tuesday.

Good luck!

P.s Please watch out when putting your name for the predictions, a couple of you are not posting it case sensitive and it messes up the table, thanks.

BOF
Villa 1-2 Palace
Bournemouth 1-1 WestHam
Newcastle 0-1 ManUtd
Chelsea 2-0 WestBrom
ManCity 3-1 Everton
Southampton 1-0 Watford
Stoke 2-1 Norwich
Swansea 2-0 Sunderland
Liverpool 1-1 Arsenal
Spurs 3-1 Leicester

Does that mean you've backed just the Villa game for both teams to score, or an accumulator of the 6 games I've predicted where both teams score? #justwunderin

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

Does that mean you've backed just the Villa game for both teams to score, or an accumulator of the 6 games I've predicted where both teams score? #justwunderin

Accumulator of all 10 games ;) Basically, will both teams score... Yes or no?

• Like 1

On 08/01/2016 at 20:09, Chewie said:

P.s Please watch out when putting your name for the predictions, a couple of you are not posting it case sensitive and it messes up the table, thanks.

On 12/01/2016 at 02:02, andykeenan said:

AndyKeenan

Villa 0-1 Palace

Bournemouth 2-1 WestHam

Newcastle 0-1 ManUtd

Chelsea 2-0 WestBrom

ManCity 2-1 Everton

Southampton 0-2 Watford

Stoke 1-0 Norwich

Swansea 1-1 Sunderland

Liverpool 1-2 Arsenal

Spurs 1-1 Leicester

http://pastebin.com/pf1siiJK

For the love of God man, your name is andykeenan NOT AndyKeenan.

AndyKeenan

Villa 0-1 Palace

Bournemouth 2-1 WestHam

Newcastle 0-1 ManUtd

Chelsea 2-0 WestBrom

ManCity 2-1 Everton

Southampton 0-2 Watford

Stoke 1-0 Norwich

Swansea 1-1 Sunderland

Liverpool 1-2 Arsenal

Spurs 1-1 Leicester

http://pastebin.com/pf1siiJK

For the love of God man, your name is andykeenan NOT AndyKeenan.

My bad for putting caps in my name very picky

4 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

My bad for putting caps in my name very picky

It's not picky when i have to go through the data manually EVERY SINGLE WEEK and correct it because you don't follow a simple instruction. I don't just ask people to do things in a certain way to be an asshole. It takes you 2 minutes to type this out each week, it takes me about 25-45 minutes to put it all together, much much longer when people don't do it in the proper format.

Edited by Chewie

Â