Weekends football 8/10 Jan FA Cup 3rd Round

andykeenan

"Greatest of all time"   

It's been used in American sports coverage forever and now we have a flood of new young American fans starting to appear on the internet who are using the term with hilarious regularity because "of all time" in their eyes means "in the past three to five years".  It's just one of those things that's very easy to laugh at. 

• Like 1

Got the BBC on.

I'm sure Ivanhoe is a nice bloke, but just looking at him makes me angry.

Rubbish rubbish striker on a fat fat wage.

It's not Heskey's fault per se, but it's all been down hill since he signed. 

7 minutes ago, coda said:

He needs to stop fluffing Spurs then.

Could be a BBC policy, London club and they have plenty of Spurs in their presenting ranks, Lineker, Jenas etc.

Full credit to Leicester, I know some say it's down to confidence but this is far from their first choice 11 and some of these players like Bellahoune or whatever he's called haven't played much this season at all yet there's little difference to how they play in the league.

Plus they're still pushing men forward. If this was us 2-1 up at Spurs we'd be now parked on the 6 yard box.

Has to be one of the best in play bets in football....a penalty to occur in the last 10 minutes and be the last goal of the game, usually a 25/1 shot if you bet around the 80th mark.

Had it tonight and in the Man. United game last night (not mentioning the hundreds of games when it dosen't occur!)

Â