Weekends football 8/10 Jan FA Cup 3rd Round

andykeenan

Mignolet. Not much better [emoji3]

Not sure who if anyone they've been linked with but they'll never do anything with either of them in goal

Plenty of good young German keepers they could be linked with, no doubt seeing as it's Liverpool ter stegen is on his way from barca according to their fans

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Mignolet. Not much better emoji3.png

Not sure who if anyone they've been linked with but they'll never do anything with either of them in goal

Plenty of good young German keepers they could be linked with, no doubt seeing as it's Liverpool ter stegen is on his way from barca according to their fans

I agree. Mignolet is dreadful too. 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

liverpool on tv again...

500m round trip...

on a friday night...

with liverpool playing their reserve team...

football really does want me to hate it

But Exeter winning after 70 minutes and Liverpool looking quite shit makes it a bit better

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Good game. In a funny way Exeter would've been disappointed to lose once they saw the Liverpool team. I think even we'd get a draw off that.

Financially Exeter would've got £67,000 if they win tonight, but will get 700k from the replay at anfield, it gives those players a chance to play Infront of the famous kop* and their manager the chance to dress like a specials fan at a band reunion. I don't think those at Exeter will be to disappointed at all

Edited by Jimzk5

Gareth Bale hat trick for Real Madrid in Zidane's first game as manager.   He's up to 50 (well, 51 now) goals in all competitions for Madrid.  51 in 108 appearances. Not bad for a left back. :ph34r:

Just can't believe game after game how dire Man. United are.

Watched most of their game tonight and then looking at the stats...2 shots on target and one of those was the pen so only one shot on target in 90 minutes at home to a league one team. Very poor even if they were well organised.

I'm not going to fall into the trap by saying they were amazing every game under Fergie before Zatman pipes up but in a game like that under him they'd have a minimum of 8-`10 shots on target imo.

There was a stat going round on Twitter earlier which said the half time scores in the last ten games at Old Trafford were 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-1, 0-0, 0-0 and 0-0.  

I checked it, it's true.  The last time United scored in the first half at Old Trafford was against Wolfsburg in September 2015. 

Â