Travel

OutByEaster?

Some info on travel, Chiltern Railways have put on an extra train for the match and have asked us to pass on the details:

To the game - Birmingham Moor Street 10.05 – Solihull 10u18 – Dorridge 10u24 – Warwick Parkway 10u35

High Wycombe 11.42 (Match KO at 12.45).

From the game -  High Wycombe 15.45 – Warwick Parkway 16s55 – Dorridge 17s05 – Solihull 17s11 –

Birmingham Moor Street 17.27.

u – pick up only

s – set down only 

These trains are long trains specifically for Aston Villa supporters.

The ticket prices are £24 return from all of the stations the train calls at.

The best place to buy a ticket is www.chilternrailways.co.uk

• Like 1

I'll have to get his autograph when I go into work tomorrow. :D

Worth mentioning Adams Park is a fair old trot from High Wycombe station, I've been there a couple of times with Villa (the 5-0 and the 8-3 matches) and the stadium is at the very top of a dead end road on an industrial estate on the very edge of the town.  The local bus company run football special buses from the station to Adams Park.  If you want a drink then there is a pub almost opposite the station and plenty in the town centre which is a five minute walk down a very steep hill. I guess the early kick off time might mean you'd want to head straight to the ground though.  

As well as that additional train there is a normal hourly service back to Birmingham from High Wycombe all day at about half past the hour until half past ten at night , they all stop at Leamington Spa, Warwick Parkway, Solihull and Moor Street, not all of them stop at Warwick, Dorridge or Snow Hill so you'll need to check for those places.  

Loads of trains between Wycombe and London (Marylebone) taking from about 25 to about 45 minutes depending on where they stop. 

Edited by The_Rev

I'll have to get his autograph when I go into work tomorrow. [emoji3]

Worth mentioning Adams Park is a fair old trot from High Wycombe station, I've been there a couple of times with Villa (the 5-0 and the 8-3 matches) and the stadium is at the very top of a dead end road on an industrial estate on the very edge of the town.  The local bus company run football special buses from the station to Adams Park.  If you want a drink then there is a pub almost opposite the station and plenty in the town centre which is a five minute walk down a very steep hill. I guess the early kick off time might mean you'd want to head straight to the ground though.  

As well as that additional train there is a normal hourly service back to Birmingham from High Wycombe all day at about half past the hour until half past ten at night , they all stop at Leamington Spa, Warwick Parkway, Solihull and Moor Street, not all of them stop at Warwick, Dorridge or Snow Hill so you'll need to check for those places.  

Loads of trains between Wycombe and London (Marylebone) taking from about 25 to about 45 minutes depending on where they stop. 

The pub opposite the station generally don't let people wearing colours in FWIW. Don't know if they're doing that today

Â