The XI that I think could save our season

Poise

3 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Too late to be saved. The league should really offer clubs the chance to forfeit every game from here on in if relegation looks a certainty so we don't have to watch this rubbish. Save the embarrassment.

but some teams wouldnt take it as they would probably want to work on their goal difference ;)

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

Counter-attack all you want, that back line is conceding at least 2 goals a game.

We're conceding 2 goals a game anyway. Bacuna much better going forward than Hutton and can do a job as RB.

Cissokho is  absolutely horrible to watch. Literally think he'd make a better centre half than left back. Bennett with it all to prove. If Bennett does crap then bring Cissokho back in. Same goes for Bacuna. I'm not saying that that team is going to be our 11 for every game for the rest of the season. Just something I would definitely give a go. Especially in a game against a weaker side where you need to take the game to them.

Basically all I am saying is what we are doing right now has got us in 20th place! So giving something different a try can't hurt.

On 5 January 2016 at 12:24, Stevo985 said:

Have people forgotten how totally awful Bennett was/is?

I'm not sure I'd have him over Richardson to be honest.

I think he is a better option than Richardson, Bennett hasn't had a sustained run of games in his natural position

14 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he is a better option than Richardson, Bennett hasn't had a sustained run of games in his natural position

Yes he has. And he was totally rubbish.

The team to save our season Villa U-18's Sarkic, Linley, Abdoul, Clarke, Clark, Suliman, Zeidan, Hayes, Davies, O'Hare, Green. Subs:Idem, Hall, Cox, Mooney, Humphries

They have won 4, drawn 1, lost 1 of their last 5.

We can sell the entire 25 man 1st team squad and start again  :flag:

• Like 1

On 04/01/2016 at 17:02, rodders0223 said:

This one wouldn't save our season.

------------------Neuer------------

Alves----------Silva---- ----Ramos----------Marcelo

Bale---------Vidal---------Pogba ----Modric----Ronaldo

-------------------- Lewondowski------------------------

No Messi, Suarez or Neymar. 

Â