limpid

Gestede wins so many of the balls up but he has no runners off him, crying out for another forward even Agbonlahor would do. He clearly is ineffective as a lone striker, especially with two 'wide' men who constantly drift inside and don't cross much. 

Adama and Kozak on is the only way I can see us causing any problems. This is the worst defense in the Premier Leage (apparently). Let Adama run at them!

7 minutes ago, villanmac said:

Of all the African centre mids in world football we get the one whos about 5ft 6 and weighs the same as a paperclip

Was watching Kouyate have a great game in midfield earlier for West Ham (cost £7m).

The difference between him and Gueye in quality, desire and impact on the game is just huge!

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

When you have limited quality, and i mean limited, you really need your team to have desire and fight in them to at least try to compete. With neither you end up with about 8 points from a possible 60 and get found out to be well and truly out of your depth.

This. We've been carried by a few players for the last few years and it's showing now. 

Fact is: both teams were poop in that first half. They were lucky to get the deflection. Little quality from either side but we have no idea how to respond. Genuinely, psychologically, they've forgotten how to win. 

Even the shittest teams manage to win a rare game by a smash and grab.

every game I think maybe just maybe this is the one where we will get a cheeky 1-0 after playing shit.

however then I realise for this to happen you need English players who actually give a shit and foreigners who at least are experienced enough to deal with it. we have neither and what is worse is that we are  being led by a captain who is the mayor of "couldn't give a fucksville".

I hate this team so much I wanna rip my eyeballs out.

just **** off forever 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villanmac said:

Of all the African centre mids in world football we get the one whos about 5ft 6 and weighs the same as a paperclip

Yeah when you look at other sides who have players like Kouyate e.t.c why can we not sign players like that