Hope : let's stay in this division!

hawkinsd7

1 hour ago, useless said:

Doesn't really matter what I see, don't see or hope, though. It's up to the players.

Exactly this. "Come on let's get behind the boys". Oh wait nothing that is said on an internet forum makes the slightest difference.

On Saturday, January 02, 2016 at 10:58, poitier said:

I wish I had a pound for every time in the past three seasons someone had posted on here 'that's it, we're definitely down'.

I wish I had a pound for everytime a team was 11 points (ELEVEN) from safety at Christmas and stayed up..

Edit : It's technically 12 (TWELVE) 

We will be lucky to get 12 points the rest of the season. We aren't unlucky, it's isn't a fluke. We are ABYSMAL.

Edited by rodders0223

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

think this thread needs to be changed to rebuild back to the premier league no way are we staying up. we cant win or score to save our lives and we need 11 wins? not gonna happen with these bunch of losers

I think you are in the wrong thread.

5 hours ago, poitier said:

I wish I had a pound for every time in the past three seasons someone had posted on here 'that's it, we're definitely down'.

5 hours ago, poitier said:

So you still think we are staying up? Lost 3-1to the second worst team in the league?? Forget its over has been for over a month

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

So you still think we are staying up? Lost 3-1to the second worst team in the league?? Forget its over has been for over a month

I didn't say that I think we will stay up, I don't think we will. If it helps you deal with it by throwing in the towel early then fine, but that isn't for me.

On Saturday, January 02, 2016 at 16:57, poitier said:

I didn't say that I think we will stay up, I don't think we will. If it helps you deal with it by throwing in the towel early then fine, but that isn't for me.

Get your boots on then mate. We need a CB.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, poitier said:

Erm the players threw in the  towel months ago so why should we support these losers when they show us nothing each week. Cant wait until these clowns leave the club