Happy new year!

StefanAVFC

2016. Don't worry about your land line rental. Your bin collection day. Your sky plus recording of x factor. Your gas bill, your facebook friend count or your doctors appointment. Get yourself out there. Take a flight to Poland, take a train to Paris organise a trip to Peru. Don't be a high street word removed. Don't follow the sales at Debenhams...fork out for then not now.

• Like 3

May Paddy's and Irreverentad's threads be fuller than the rest. That's the the best I can wish you guys.

The thing that has brought us together has painfully divided us the most and may have to get much much worse before it gets better. Here's hoping we can pull together and bare the brunt as one and deflect the pain elsewhere. Onwards and upwards!

• Like 1

There's some great pics on Facebook this morning.

A girl I used to work with in a record shop has since married and divorced a Russian diplomat.

Last night she was at a ball in Moscow with a Swiss educated, Latvian banker based in London.

He's black tie, she's absolutely stunning in a black evening dress.

Another friend went to Torture Garden.

First time in latex, and he looks well freaked out by it all :D

The Hootenanny being shit is pretty much a New Year tradition at this point.

It was even worse this year. Like Mooney, I switched it off - at about 11.30 just after Tom Jones said he liked to get drunk on new year's eve and then had to babble some shit about singing first.

Blimey, conformity really has hit the heights when you've got Jools Holland and Tom Jones not being able to encourage you to drink to excess.

Unless it suddenly got better after I switched off (Jeff Beck?), it was probably the worst one ever. Time to kill it off, Beeb.

Anyway, not much point in wishing Villa fans a Happy New Year - it's not going to be one, is it?

52 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't know what people expect with Jools Holland it's never any good.

But then again, I guess I'm not the target market.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Starting the new year with a nice fry up.

CXmp1SwVAAA73CR.jpg

Wash it down with a diet coke;)

The beans should always be served in a separate bowl and not just tipped on the breakfast. Who wants bean juice over everything? :)

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

The beans should always be served in a separate bowl and not just tipped on the breakfast. Who wants bean juice over everything? :)

im very funny with beans, if they are not runny i cant eat them. 

Â