Happy new year!

StefanAVFC

Wasn't there another fire recently in Dubai in a big apartment block? Their fire safety regulations on new builds needs looking at. Mind you, when they are built using slave labour, what can you expect?

Happy New Year you bunch of rocket polishers.

I hope 2016 will be better than 2015 for you!

On a personal level, I'm glad to see the back of a thoroughly average 2015. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chindie said:

The Hootenanny being shit is pretty much a New Year tradition at this point.

It was even worse this year. Like Mooney, I switched it off - at about 11.30 just after Tom Jones said he liked to get drunk on new year's eve and then had to babble some shit about singing first.

Blimey, conformity really has hit the heights when you've got Jools Holland and Tom Jones not being able to encourage you to drink to excess.

11 minutes ago, snowychap said:

It was even worse this year. Like Mooney, I switched it off - at about 11.30 just after Tom Jones said he liked to get drunk on new year's eve and then had to babble some shit about singing first.

Blimey, conformity really has hit the heights when you've got Jools Holland and Tom Jones not being able to encourage you to drink to excess.

I've been watching it on and off myself, had a brief break for the traditional first footing, and despite not really being sat watching it Paul Weller has now done at least 3 songs. I can only assume either the Beeb is trying to get their moneys worth out of him or Weller is getting his out of the Beeb...

It's driven me to open the Punk IPA that's been in the fridge for months.

• Like 1

Â