Pre-Match thread

John

I hope some of the under 21's get a look in for this. Garde's been talking up Lyden lately, Sellars looked decent in preseason and Hepburn-Murphy seems to be scoring for the youth side every time i see the results (albeit, not that often). Surely they can't be that much much worse than Westwood, Sinclair and Gestede. 

• Like 1

defeat. I thought we'd have beaten at least one of newcastle, west ham and norwich, failing in all has eviscerated all remaining confidence. I am with the, " I can't see us winning a game again this season crowd"

1 minute ago, MrSmirch said:

I hope some of the under 21's get a look in for this. Garde's been talking up Lyden lately, Sellars looked decent in preseason and Hepburn-Murphy seems to be scoring for the youth side every time i see the results (albeit, not that often). Surely they can't be that much much worse than Westwood, Sinclair and Gestede. 

I'd be quite happy if we started a team made up entirely from the U-18's and U21's, surely to God they cannot be any worse

• Like 2

Surely we can't be afraid of Sunderland.  We need to play traore and Grealish and just try out score them.

If we can't beat Sunderland with their injuries I'm afraid we wont win again this season