Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

As much as i want Hernandez that kind of money is stupid

I'd like us to have some left over for when/if we get promoted

What makes you think there won't? Chill and enjoy the ride he is nit going to be a Lerner and spend now and then say **** it! He will spend more! Why worry about something that quite probably never happen in not spending on promotion. Villa fans are a wierd bunch finding negative and worries in any and everything! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Very sad that we won't be seeing Adama, Adomah, Agbonlahor and Assombalonga line up together. 

Truly a planetary alignment of the ages

12 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Be good to have names... at a guess, Hernandez, Assombalonga, Kodija, Gyan (as the loan?) and Wells? 

As for the AM... have no real idea! I'd like it to be Morrison but it won't be

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

'You should have basic grasp of Latin, if you're working in Currys'

never watched AP - but it sounded like him.....sadly for me it's more like "mens sana in corpore buddha"

• Like 1

Not too fussed about not having Adomah as I don't think he'd have fit into the team but am disappointed as obviously RDM thought he'd drag us away from relegation battle area where we are now.

It feels like the next two days could be extremely busy, or extremely disappointing. Even if it's the latter, Tony will have provided big sums - much bigger than I expected to push this team forward and certainly enough to be midtable this year after the shitstorm we had last year. Gollini appears to be a hiccup but other than that they all appear to be solid signings and if they can keep Tishibola fit (which may be a big 'If' looking at his record last year....) then all areas of the team have been improved upon from last year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirSteveUK said:

never watched AP - but it sounded like him.....sadly for me it's more like "mens sana in corpore buddha"

Sorry it just made me laugh, and it's a quote I rarely get to use. Plus my avatar is good old AP so thought I'd got for it.

If you like British comedy, I'm Alan Partidge is one of the best ever made.

Re:  Gabby, I'm not sure he's ever been of sound mind!

• Like 2