Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

£20m for Hernandez? The inflation in football is staggering.

It will probably be a guaranteed 15m with an additional 5m based on bonuses which in itself is a bit much for him 

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

As much as i want Hernandez that kind of money is stupid

I'd like us to have some left over for when/if we get promoted

I have a feeling and maybe I'll be wrong but I get the feeling we have as much money as we want in the Premier League next season if it happens. 

I mean this season if we do sign Hernandez we'll have spent £60.4 million this Summer in the Championship. Net spend of £40 million.. This is not a club that is strapped for cash at least not showing it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

As much as i want Hernandez that kind of money is stupid

I'd like us to have some left over for when/if we get promoted

But if he is what we need to get us promotion and he either becomes a squad player or we sell him on to the next big club who drop into the Championship (even if it costs us a few million) surely it is a good deal?

4 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Agbonlahor is a better striker than Hernandez.

zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg

'Is' as in 'is now, in this present moment'? That's simply not true. In their prime's then perhaps you have a case...

but Gabby isn't in his prime anymore, and not even Dr Xia can work out the flux capacitor.

Edited by alreadyexists

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It is but **** it, we need somebody to put the ball in the onion bag. Let's go do it. 

Agreed ,  win promotion and we will quickly recoup it - we need him - lets do it .

• Like 1

Saw all his goals on Youtube from last season.... most are tap ins.. hes a poacher.. something we need.. but will we feed him the way Hull were? or the way Fulham with McCormack. We lack a creative midfielder and proper wide players. Adomah will be a good start. 

• Like 1