Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I still think Hernandez will happen. 

Me too, on deadline day once Hull have signed some players!  I'm not sure I want it to for 20 million though! 

I also think Adomah is nailed on! 

I would hope there's a GK & a CB loan too

• Like 1

As I've said I wouldn't be surprised if Adomah is our striker target, because I don't think we'll use him as a winger, more likely one of the front three, to add some pace. I'd be very surprised with Hernandez now, especially with Xia saying they've moved to other targets and Hull supposedly on the verge of being taken over.

If we're gonna sign someone to play up front in a true 4-3-3, why not sign an actual striker rather than convert a winger? :wacko:

We need someone better than Bacuna to play on the right in the 4-4-2 we've been using. Adomah fits in there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't think we'll use him as a winger, more likely one of the front three, to add some pace.

So a winger then? It looks like RDM will play the now ubiquitous 4-3-3 so you can call them wingers, wide forwards, side strikers, attacking wide midfielders or whatever you want. It's still the same thing.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

As I've said I wouldn't be surprised if Adomah is our striker target, because I don't think we'll use him as a winger, more likely one of the front three, to add some pace. I'd be very surprised with Hernandez now, especially with Xia saying they've moved to other targets and Hull supposedly on the verge of being taken over.

I wouldn't be surprised if Adomah was our wing target and we are still ALSO going for a striker. You could be right of course.

4 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

If we're gonna sign someone to play up front in a true 4-3-3, why not sign an actual striker rather than convert a winger? :wacko:

We need someone better than Bacuna to play on the right in the 4-4-2 we've been using. Adomah fits in there.

I agree , I think a striker will still come in and he needs to be a good finisher

1 hour ago, Pilchard said:

If all but one of the players he brought in are shite and don't have the right attitude, then it's more than likely so is the other one. 

I hope he's not. But before his injury Amavi gave goals away and has been out performed by Cissokko so far this season.

He'll be gone in January.

Is there actually a list of the players he was involved in?

You can't simply dismiss a player because of who scouted them. It's not even relevant.