Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

18 minutes ago, 1958Villan said:

The who and the team name were mentioned in the thread that made you ask.

There is no who in age.

All of our creative options wouldn't lie with him, McCormack makes a fair few chances,  for one.

He's scored 4 goals in 54 games. He isn't worth anywhere near the money you've said. In future I'll google any random names you come up with. How did he do on FM any good? 

1 hour ago, 1958Villan said:

Nikola Vlasic of Hadjuk Split has to be that AM we're after. 

Is he good on football manager?

Edited by Mjvilla
For the second time in about 3 hours, I'm too slow on the uptake....
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, carlitobrigante said:

Carlos Vela? top top player has matured so much since he left England, would easily be the best player in the championship by some margin. cant see him leaving Sociedad for the championship though

Matured? He is an utter waste of talent. Had a good season a few years back and then settled back into his old ways.

probably unrealistic, but i see that Stoke and Liverpool have bid for Christian Pulisic. Would love to see him come to villa(as an american) and also only 17 years old. Would probably tear up the championship and only cost around 10 million and we could guarantee more first team action than Stoke or Liverpool

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Bit out there, but would you be able to remind him that I've rescheduled his root canal for September 5th. If he has any questions he can give Janet at reception a bell. Thanks!

Can you something about his alignment while you are at it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thunderball said:

Ha! Okore, what a loser. All the chat last season, refusing to play for the club, thinking he was bigger than Villa. Well he's getting his champions league football.....for one round. If there is one player who is living in his own hype bubble, at least Bacuna is humble enough to knuckle down and fight for his place.

Unless I've missed something, aren't the Sun (and those quoting the Sun) the only ones talking about that? There not exactly the best source for truth...

2 hours ago, 1958Villan said:

Nikola Vlasic of Hadjuk Split has to be that AM we're after. 

His record isn't all that great so far!

A better player than Vlasic would be Hakim Ziyech! Who for attacking midfielder scores goals for fun and creates for fun in Holland and has been doing it for last 2 seasons for Twente and before that Heerenveen! 39 goals and 36 assists in 102 career games,

Has 15mil euro buy out as well!!

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/115868/History/Hakim-Ziyech

Edited by Villan4Life

5 minutes ago, RaptureJames said:

With Toner loaned, Okore Lescott and Richards rumoured out i think we might end up loaning a CB and waiting till jan the earliest to get someone on a permanent basis.

I wouldn't be suprised if we loaned someone like Matt Miazga from Chelsea

2 hours ago, carlitobrigante said:

Carlos Vela? top top player has matured so much since he left England, would easily be the best player in the championship by some margin. cant see him leaving Sociedad for the championship though

That would be my dream signing

3 hours ago, sne said:

If both Okore, Lescott and Richards goes we suddenly look light at CB.

On another note Inter just signed Joao Mario and Gabriel Barbosa.

They currently have 9 forwards on their books, among them Jovetic, Icardi, Perisic, Palacio, Biabiny, Ljajic and Eder.

Guessing at least one or two of them will be sold or loaned out, could this be where our "world class" forward comes from?

Jovetic is the only one Id take of the lot. Icardi is a parasite, scum of the highest order. Palacio is past it and will likely head home.  Biabainy is just back from major health troubles. Ljajic is just meh and Eder is well a winger more than a striker, though the same could be said for Biabainy and Ljajic