Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

About Okore - the Birmingham Mail have a 'story' about how hard the players were working in training this morning which includes lots of pictures of Okore - presumably training at Bodymoor Heath earlier today. Which makes me think he isn't in Copenhagen about to sign for somebody else.

8 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Who and Why?

The who is pretty well self-explanatory.

The why is because he is a pretty productive player, who at 18, is mature enough to be made team captain. Right now we'd get him for 10-12 million euros, next year he'll cost 30 million.

13 minutes ago, UppsalaVillan said:

Before we go over the top on any youtube compilations again, I give you this..

What...a...player!

That Carlton Palmer video is amazing! Who knew he scored some absolute crackers?! Would've made a fine striker. 

10 minutes ago, 1958Villan said:

The who is pretty well self-explanatory.

The why is because he is a pretty productive player, who at 18, is mature enough to be made team captain. Right now we'd get him for 10-12 million euros, next year he'll cost 30 million.

Who as in age, nationality etc No chance we'd spend that much on an 18yo who all our creative options would rely on. I'll google him now and if his YouTube vids are any good I'll change my mind. 

Edited by dn1982

5 hours ago, villaglint said:

On the AM I don't think we've had a single name (other than Ravel Morrison which has been debunked) linked or connected to us via the rumour mill. 

Can someone make one up so we have something to talk about? 

Carlos Vela of Real Betis is the 'Real no. 9' we looked at

4 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Who as in age, team etc No chance we'd do end that much on an 18yo who all our creative options would rely on. I'll google him now and if his YouTube vids are any good I'll change my mind. 

The who and the team name were mentioned in the thread that made you ask.

There is no who in age.

All of our creative options wouldn't lie with him, McCormack makes a fair few chances,  for one.

19 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Who as in age, nationality etc No chance we'd spend that much on an 18yo who all our creative options would rely on. I'll google him now and if his YouTube vids are any good I'll change my mind. 

While you are at it, check out Nemanja Mihajlovic, a winger from Partizan, Marko Rog, a midfielder from Dynamo Zagreb and his team-mate Petar Stojanovic, a right-back, as well.

Edited by 1958Villan
predictive text
  • Like 2

Ha! Okore, what a loser. All the chat last season, refusing to play for the club, thinking he was bigger than Villa. Well he's getting his champions league football.....for one round. If there is one player who is living in his own hype bubble, at least Bacuna is humble enough to knuckle down and fight for his place.