Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I'd be up for Rosickŷ for a year depending on what wages he expected, he's 35 but could help to orchestrate our midfield a bit god knows we've been lacking there for a long time, although he has been pretty injury ridden... Bit of a gamble.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Tomas Rosicky for a year? I know he has barely played the last year, but an experienced head in the dressing room and could still influence a game.

Wouldn't be keen on this to be honest.  Would have preferred Arteta, but think he is set to retire.  A better shout might be James Morrison at Albion, who I think is out of contract this summer and is only 29.  Agree with needing some experience in the middle though, Barton/Barry have also been good suggestions on here.

On 5/17/2016 at 07:21, macandally said:

Would take Bruno at right back too, best player on the pitch last night!

Think Burnley will go for Bruno to compete with Lowton.

Wow! He's also 35! Didn't think he was that old. Might mean Burnley leave him alone, I'd take him certainly.

Edited by Tomaszk

If there is a lot of money suddenly available, can we consider a better calibre of player now?   Striker wise, could we be bold and get someone like Bony, Remy etc, even if this were only on loan for a season?  Pay the salary and they will come surely or am I getting ahead of myself slightly.  

11 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I'd be up for Rosickŷ for a year depending on what wages he expected, he's 35 but could help to orchestrate our midfield a bit god knows we've been lacking there for a long time, although he has been pretty injury ridden... Bit of a gamble.

I was actually thinking that, but didn't want to get laughed off. With this takeover though, who knows! We could do with some top, aged stars on short term deals, mixed with brilliant young talent to begin with!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Zlatan. Now please. No other options to partner Rudy will do.

Spend the rest of our transfer budget on making Alan Hutton the greatest ever player aswell.

Edited by TJVilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Right, get Klopp on the phone, I want The Beast back.

(and no I don't care if he's busy tonight)

Can't get a game at Liverpool, come to Villa, same wages, 40,000 men loving you at the same time

• Like 1

Sun Jihai is still kicking about. Although he is 38 now, but has English league experience.

You heard it here first!

Edited by Duck