Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

The couple of Everton season ticket holders I know, have said he is the only player that than can come out of this season with some credit. Lukaku has got goals but if he's not scoring he's a waste of a player on the pitch. I was suprised at their views of Barkley as well, as they want to get rid as he constantly slows down attacks. I would think that this would be down to Martinez's style though as when I see Barkely he tends to be looking forward for runs and passes.

Thanks

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Would happily take Knockaert and Dunk out of that Brighton side, but doubt they come cheap.  

If we take their manager they might be tempted.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

If we take their manager they might be tempted.

Hughton is not a bad shout to be honest and I'd be happy with him mate. Knows the division etc.  Knockaert with someone like Joey Barton in the middle would be a big improvement on our current midfield.  Seen Dunk a few times now and he is good enough for the Premiership, so someone higher than us may take him this summer. 

Edited by ferguson1

9 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Would happily take Knockaert and Dunk out of that Brighton side, but doubt they would come cheap.  

Would take Bruno at right back too, best player on the pitch last night!

3 hours ago, macandally said:

Would take Bruno at right back too, best player on the pitch last night!

yeah thought he was excellent. I must say.. how upset pretty much all their squad was. I never saw any of our mercenaries that upset about any match. They should feel worse considering all the records theyve broken for the club. We need players like Dunk Knockaert Bruno and 6-7 others in the Championship who have excelled but not got promoted. We are the big fish in the pond now... If we are to be taken over by some one with a bit of coin.. then we must raid the smaller clubs.. Add a few players with passion and heart.. a new manager who can create a bit of team bonding/spirit.. I am sure a few of our current players that stay on can fit into that. The problem is we have the likes of Lescott Richards Nzogbia Gabby etc who are just here for a pay check. These players need to go. 

Raid Sheff Wed or Hull if they dont come up. Raid Brighton. If Hull dont come up go for that Hernandez fella. 

Alan Judge? whens he back from injury? Nahki Wells? Dembele from Fulham? They are likely to want to come to Villa as we are their best bet of coming back up (if we are backed by new owners). They are hungry and want to succeed. Less we use of our current squad the better.....

We must do all we can to keep Ayew and Amavi.. Okore and a few others who are likely to excel at Championship level. 

--------------------Marshall/Steer-------------------

Bruno------Dunk--------Okore/T Lees---Amavi

------------------Hughes-------Kayal----------------

Forestieri---------------------------------------Grealish

---------------Ayew-------------------------------

-------------------------------Gestede----------------

21 minutes ago, villakram said:

Jaysus... not even enough for a pack of choccy digestives, tough times!

How expensive are your choccy digestives if you can't get them for £3????? You must be buying those Chocolate Lesbians...

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Spoony said:

How expensive are your choccy digestives if you can't get them for £3????? You must be buying those Chocolate Lesbians...

oh come on, do tell...

6 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

David Nugent?

he might want another crack at top flight but we should be aiming for players like this. maybe not good enough step up top flight but certainly capable Championship players