Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Huntelaar?

Links to Schalke, REAL Madrid, 33, was world class??

ESPN Article from earlier in june

Schalke have not ruled out the possibility of selling striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar this summer.

Article

Edited by GENTLEMAN

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

All set to be an pretty exciting week it would seem...

Sorry to ask, but is that based purely on Tony's tweet or have you heard something?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

All set to be an pretty exciting week it would seem...

Go on Trent put my hopes well and truly to bed after half hour regarding Jackson Martinez

Just now, dpt666 said:

ballotelli on loan with Liverpool paying most the wages  any takers? Has the beast joined palace yet ? 

Yes he has. Yesterday or the day before. Hard to tell which from over here...

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

I too think that it will be an exciting week, what with the transfer window coming to a close and our owner promising us at least two new signings if not a few more on top of that.

#itk

Transfer window doesn't close next week ;) #itk

5 minutes ago, midian said:

Go on Trent put my hopes well and truly to bed after half hour regarding Jackson Martinez

I don't know who the striker in question is but for a number of reasons I think that is highly unlikely, I think he is far more likely to be more of well known quantity.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Guangzhou Evergrande to change their name to Guangzhou Evergrande Villa in the coming days.

Like I said they're owned by evergrande who are a group pretty similar to Dalian Wanda and jack ma who founded Ali Baba, they have serious serious money

any kind of business or link we have with them would be exciting