Jump to content

Transfer Speculation Summer 2016


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, av1 said:

Nahki Wells Goals. Looks like a good player. 

 

48 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

 

Based on nothing more than a couple of youtube videos, i like the look of Wells more than Hernandez. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just random guessing obviously but think it's going to be someone who's used to playing in the top flight. Don't think it will be someone actually 'world class' but think it might be someone closer to that description than Hernandez, not that I'd be disappointed with him at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • VT Supporter
26 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

To be honest, those people can go suck a dick. Hopefully I'll be able to ignore them for long enough and they'll STFU eventually. I mean think about it for a second and try to imagine how much of a **** buzzkill you'd have to be to then moan about the misuse of the phrase "world class", from a man who has just pumped £50m into buying players for your club. 

A forward line of McCormack, Hernandez and Gestede is basically cheating at this level. 

This is a good post about unnecessarily reading into things about comments posted online and their phrasing.

But when DDID says "go suck a dick", do we think he's referring to any particular dick? If so, why only a singular dick? Is this dick the first choice dick, or are there simply no other dicks available? 

Or could he mean a man named "Dick"- deliberately using a lower case "d" to confuse matters? 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know that are aren't going to sign someone we would class as world class, because there aren't many teams in the premier league that have world class players, I'd guess it would have to be Hernadez from Hull, he's got a good few caps for Uruguay and the rest of their forward line ain't bad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Football players I have seen who I would rate as World Class.

Lev Yashin. Bobby Moore. Gordon Banks. Peter Schmeichel. Garrincha. Paulo Maldini. Billy Wright. John Charles. Danny Blanchflower. Dave Mackay. Jim Baxter. Davie Cooper. Franz Beckenbauer. George Best. Stanley Matthews. Eusebio. Pele. Tostao. C.Ronaldo. L.Messi. Zlaten Ibrahimovic Peter Swann. Claude Makelele.     

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

But when DDID says "go suck a dick", do we think he's referring to any particular dick? If so, why only a singular dick? Is this dick the first choice dick, or are there simply no other dicks available? 

Or could he mean a man named "Dick"- deliberately using a lower case "d" to confuse matters? 

His confession in the Relationship thread should be illuminating in this regard.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 1958Villan said:

Football players I have seen who I would rate as World Class.

Lev Yashin. Bobby Moore. Gordon Banks. Peter Schmeichel. Garrincha. Paulo Maldini. Billy Wright. John Charles. Danny Blanchflower. Dave Mackay. Jim Baxter. Davie Cooper. Franz Beckenbauer. George Best. Stanley Matthews. Eusebio. Pele. Tostao. C.Ronaldo. L.Messi. Zlaten Ibrahimovic Peter Swann. Claude Makelele.     

Would you not say Paul McGrath was world class? I genuinely believe that he was and without doubt he's the best I have ever seen in a villa shirt to be honest with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 1958Villan said:

Football players I have seen who I would rate as World Class.

Lev Yashin. Bobby Moore. Gordon Banks. Peter Schmeichel. Garrincha. Paulo Maldini. Billy Wright. John Charles. Danny Blanchflower. Dave Mackay. Jim Baxter. Davie Cooper. Franz Beckenbauer. George Best. Stanley Matthews. Eusebio. Pele. Tostao. C.Ronaldo. L.Messi. Zlaten Ibrahimovic Peter Swann. Claude Makelele.     

Zidane? Figo? real Ronaldo?

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Would you not say Paul McGrath was world class? I genuinely believe that he was and without doubt he's the best I have ever seen in a villa shirt to be honest with you.

He's the best centre half I've ever seen full stop.

Edited by jimmygreaves
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • blandy featured this topic
  • blandy unfeatured this topic
  • blandy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â