Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 hours ago, villianusa said:

What about Dean Windass's boy down at Accrington, he seems to be knocking them in. Dean was a very solid Championship player.

Anyone seen Josh play?

Yes he is a very decent attacking midfielder with a banger of a right foot. Signed a pre contract with Rangers though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villianusa said:

What about Dean Windass's boy down at Accrington, he seems to be knocking them in. Dean was a very solid Championship player.

Anyone seen Josh play?

I have seen him play.. Excellent player i have mentioned him a few times on here before as he is a very good player with an eye for goals. Pity he is joining Rangers though.

Edited by Villan4Life

4 hours ago, villianusa said:

Anyone seen Josh play?

Bradley Dack (In League 1 Team of the Year) is a similar player to Josh and a good goalscoring record for midfielder! Rumours though that Crystal Palace have already agreed to sign Dack for around £2.5million. 

I can confirm (I work for Oxford Utd) that we have watched him & another player from Oxford a young winger (very raw but with potential) called Callum O'Dowda ! 

Wait wait, we've watched who?

Roofe or Bowery?

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Wait wait, we've watched who?

Roofe or Bowery?

Haha Roofe ! Not sure if he is actually any good to be perfectly honest, its hard to judge at that level. He may look bling from his Instagram but he is very humble & hard working lad. 

Danny ings anyone?  Completely forgotten he existed until the story broke about his transfer cost to plop. Certainly has scoring pedigree at championship level and having hardly featured this year you would think he would be looking for a move

20 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Danny ings anyone?  Completely forgotten he existed until the story broke about his transfer cost to plop. Certainly has scoring pedigree at championship level and having hardly featured this year you would think he would be looking for a move

Oops just seen he has missed most of the season injured with cruciate knee ligaments so not just being ignored 

11 hours ago, thabucks said:

Haha Roofe ! Not sure if he is actually any good to be perfectly honest, its hard to judge at that level. He may look bling from his Instagram but he is very humble & hard working lad. 

I saw him in a friendly against Didcot Town and he was by far the best player on the pitch, but that's not saying a lot.

My Oxford supporting mate loves him though,

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Why do championship players have such rubbish names?

I kinda like it.

Takes my back to the good ol' days of the NBA when the players were named Mugsy Bogues, Spud Webb, Xavier McDaniel and my personal favorit name Mookie Blaylock

36 minutes ago, sne said:

I kinda like it.

Takes my back to the good ol' days of the NBA when the players were named Mugsy Bogues, Spud Webb, Xavier McDaniel and my personal favorit name Mookie Blaylock

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1