Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 minutes ago, Chap of Steel said:

Graeme Bailey just tweeted: Aston Villa agree deal worth £14million for Ross McCormack - full story to follow...

Sauce? As in, is the sauce good?

Edited by osmark86

It's worth noting that Morrison follows Gollini, Grealish and Lescott. He probably knew Gollini at Utd in their academy squads, not sure about Lescott but Grealish I'd guess they'd have crossed paths. A curious time to start following people but every chance it's all just coincidence.

He did like a tweet where someone told him the world would be better if he was back in claret and blue... But pretty sure it was referring to West Ham.

He also liked a tweet of quote from Kevin Nolan saying that Sam Allerdyce is a closet homophobe. So that doesn't do his image wonders. 

6 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

I guess I'm reading it that they weren't our first choices.

Pretty good second or third choice options. I mean whoever our first choices were must have been insanely ambitious if a proven goal scorer is what we had to make do with. 

• Like 3

The Daily Star *shudder* , referencing The Mirror, are saying we're in for a loan deal on McNair. Loan with an option to buy would be best case for us, but could help us out in the short term at least.

According to the Mirror, Roberto Di Matteo is looking to take the Manchester United defender on loan.

The Northern Ireland international has been told by new United boss Jose Mourinho that he can leave Old Trafford for the season.

Full article

Edited by alreadyexists

So......

Gollini

Richards - Elphick - Okore - Amavi

Jedinak - Veretout

Ayew            Ravel          Grealish

McCormack

That team wouldn't stay in the Championship for very long, with the likes of Tish, Gards, Adama, Lescott, Gabby, Gestede, Baker, Aly, Hutton, Bacuna all on the bench.

Appreciate Veretout won't be here more than likely, but I'd be doing all I could to keep him.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So......

Gollini

Richards - Elphick - Okore - Amavi

Jedinak - Veretout

Ayew            Ravel          Grealish

McCormack

That team wouldn't stay in the Championship for very long, with the likes of Tish, Gards, Adama, Lescott, Gabby, Gestede, Baker, Aly, Hutton, Bacuna all on the bench.

Appreciate Veretout won't be here more than likely, but I'd be doing all I could to keep him.

Veretout won't be in there and I can't help feeling Ayew wide right would be crap