Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

39 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Linked to Bridcutt today, he'd be a good signing of we're losing Gueye or Westwood.

He's not as good as either player and will be a downgrade imo

Edited by AshVilla

Sanchez and Sinclair will be gone by the end of the week. Lescott and Guzan hopefully go to MLS. He was just shit. Bacuna will goto Barcelona as expected. Cissohko I can see leaving to turkey or similar. Gana will likely leave as well. Veretout back to France.

That's 8 likely to go. I can see Steer going out on loan as well. Possibly a few kids on loan too. Richards and Gabby if we can get them fit may be kept for depth purposes. Richards at RB could still work but he was too unfit to run up and down last season. 

RDM delaying any outs is OK.. every manager manages to get the best out of different players.. so if he thinks he can get the best out of some then so be it. I can just picture RDM hitting the 'delay Transfer's button like on football manager. Next two weeks will be very busy I think. 

• Like 1

Gueye stays?

Idrissa Gueye is unwilling to OM...

The phocaean entity would include three players fromAston Villa , which has just be relegated to the second division, Carlos SanchezJordan Vérétout and Idrissa GueyeAccording to information from La Provence, the cited last would have simply refused toOMapproaches. He preferred to stay within the Villans and play the climb in the Premier League next season. http://mobile.le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-om-quand-idrissa-gueye-repousse-les-avances-de-l-om-251365

• Like 1

Getting some of the players out isn't purely because ''the fans don't like them''. I think it's clear that the attitude of some last season was detrimental to the whole squad. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, terrytini said:

Well I've said my thought s and explained why.  Hopefully it wont matter, RDM will turn out to have been bluffing, he will get rid of the crap, buy some quality, and we will do well.

Bluffing how?

Haven't they all literally said they want to do what you're suggesting they do?

• Like 1

It seems that Gueye will stay with us for this season. However, my concern is that if a PL club comes in then he will go. What's to stop a PL club coming in on the last day of the window meeting his release clause and him **** off? Nothing. We would be screwed at that point.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, dn1982 said:

Going off of the list above we have 32 1st team players out of that I think only 20 are good enough or who I want to see play for us again. That's some trimming!! That doesn't even take into account the youth players like Lyden, Green, RHM AND Mason who I think can play a part this year or positions like CF that desperately need addressing. For the amount of games we will have I think a 25 man squad supplemented by the youth should be enough. So we'd need at least 10 departures then add the youth and the 2/3 extra quality players we need into the squad. 

Just delay the paper work ;)

Today's strange rumour of the day is Ivica Olic, remember him? The 36 yr old Croatian has just been released by Hamburg (or Hamburger) as rubbish football website HITC have reported. 

May as well go for Lambert if we're after an over the hill crap striker :wacko:

Most likely a load of nonsense anyway.

22 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Today's strange rumour of the day is Ivica Olic, remember him? The 36 yr old Croatian has just been released by Hamburg (or Hamburger) as rubbish football website HITC have reported. 

May as well go for Lambert if we're after an over the hill crap striker :wacko:

Most likely a load of nonsense anyway.

He isn't over the hill, he's still got the magic in his boots.

25 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Just over 18 days to match day RDM - get it done.

Thats scary, we are miles away imo.