Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I'm quite excited by this link so much so I thought of a song (to the tune of Lola)

"he runs up and down the pitch all day long, gonna help us get back where we belong- tshibola woah woah woah tshibola" 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jon_c said:

I thought Florentin Pogba, was going to be Villas Pogba.

Could be a way to snare new fans in China and sell more merch,  assuming they are not that into football atm.

Sign the brothers of big name players like  Florentin Pogba, Thorgan Hazard (bit unrealistic), Lionel Zouma, Felix Kroos, Rani Khedira, Taulant Xhaka and maybe even little Zidane junior Enzo.

Most of them are actually pretty decent players :)

11 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

and of course Jordan Lukaku (which also helps towards the statutory quota of Jordans we need to sign during a transfer window)

And Jonathon Benteke.

I think a season in the Championship could/will work wonders for our French lads. They will have acclimatised to the place better, and will have the chance to get lots of game time and live up to the potential we signed them for.

I give him at least 3 seasons before he moves to Man City to warm their bench

Will probably replace Delph when he ends up joining someone like Accrington Stanley on a free

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think a season in the Championship could/will work wonders for our French lads. They will have acclimatised to the place better, and will have the chance to get lots of game time and live up to the potential we signed them for.

I still Veretout could be a big player for us. 

26 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I give him at least 3 seasons before he moves to Man City to warm their bench

Will probably replace Delph when he ends up joining someone like Accrington Stanley on a free

Well then we better have a decent song for him then!

Aaron Tshibola..Deadly like ebola..he will roll you over,hear the crowds sing!

5 hours ago, Godders said:

Players going out i would expect to be the last thing to happen this window. Given their performances, it's unlikely we'll get many bids for them, and we're not going to buy out any contracts until RDM is happy he has the cover he needs in those positions.

I'm not so sure, don't forget one of the first things RDM said was that the squad was too bloated and players needed to leave.

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Probably suggests ga a or veretout are leaving

Maybe or maybe not.  Could be Sanchez or Gardner out the door first, possibly Lyden going out on loan somewhere?  However,  a central midfield 3 of Tshibola, Gana and/or  Veretout/Grealish ain't too bad is it? 

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1