Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think RDM is still assessing the squad? i hope we are not waiting for some to leave first as cant see many players being wanted by other clubs

Didnt he say all the players he wanted to keep he had spoken to and would stay?

I trust RDM and Steve Clarke, they've obviously done their homework on this player and Clarke has worked with him previously at Reading, so they have knowledge of him. I haven't seen him play but I have heard good things about him, Reading have a good academy in my opinion, quite a few quality players have come through there, so hopefully Tshibola can be another one

• Like 2

I cannot say I had heard of this guy until about 2 weeks ago when we were first linked, I don't think I have even seen as much as a youtube video for him, but I do hope we sign this Tshibola fellow, as I cannot wait to see the efforts of VT in making a new song/chant for him.

Edited by NeilS

24 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Wise man once said ' You dont learn anything with your mouth opened'.  I hope he is taking on board what his team have to say, sign of a good manager if you ask me.  End of the day he is the one who makes the final decision so its his signing.  

P.s id rather he take advice from his team than the group of scouts we apparently have 

Shouldn't he have written it down then ?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Let's add McCormack too and we'll suddenly have a brand new spine, much needed considering our spineless squad.

Arthiritic spine, tbf...

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

If the grass isn't greener than Alan Hutton then we may aswell just pack up now and build a Morrison's on the site.

Getting rid of Hutton and signing Gunter for £1m would be a no brainer, I would also go as far as say we could even sign another RB to compete with Gunter.

Either way, I don't want Hutton here anymore. Watching him try and control a football, pass, cross, dribble makes we want to stab myself in the leg.

Although if we are replacing Hutton, I would quite like someone better than Gunter.

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

One thing that is a little concerning is that Elphick was apparently recommended by Bond. The goalkeepers are apparently recommended by the new GK coach. I can only assume Tshibola will be recommended by Clarke .......... so who is it RDM wants to sign? What's his take on what we need? 

Perhaps they are working as a team ?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sne said:

£5m seems an awful lot of money for a 21 y.o with a total of 13 career Championship games to his name.

Never seen him play, but he's apparently pretty highly rated so he must have done something right in the few games he played.

Bit worrying thou, his FIFA 16 stats are awful :)

Oh no. Tshibola out.

• Like 1