Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, meme said:

I hear from my sources that we are to sign Lionel Messi, Manuel Neuer, Cristiano Ronaldo and James Rodriguez all on the same day for a respective fee of £1 and a Snickers. Press conference and signature of the paperwork will be on the Never.

#itk

you need more journalism 101

our sources close to the club are lead to believe that we are in talks to sign those players...

m4_small_grande.jpg?v=1448982759

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

our sources close to the club are lead to believe that we are in talks to sign those players...

Looks like TinTin has been banged up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That explains it. I took Journalism 010 taught by Forest Echo. Clears some things up.

5 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

He can also take Jack Woodward's place as face of AVTV. Directing all the video's as well :)

While he's at it, he can become a director of Recon Sports Ltd.

11 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

Don't know but a reliable sauce told us in the Gabby thread that he is going.

I presume you mean 'ketchup' which goes with everything or did you mean 'brown' which reliably goes with the foods it goes with?

So from Tonys interview we now know who has been shown the door. He said every player RDM wants to stay is happy to stay. With no press talk about Ayew or even a negative quote from Amavi, I'm quietly optimistic theyll be here next term.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

So from Tonys interview we now know who has been shown the door. He said every player RDM wants to stay is happy to stay. With no press talk about Ayew or even a negative quote from Amavi, I'm quietly optimistic theyll be here next term.

That is amazing news and will be very interesting to see who these are.  (If indeed there are any).

10 minutes ago, rubberman said:

That is amazing news and will be very interesting to see who these are.  (If indeed there are any).

20 minutes ago, Jareth said:

not really - because if they say 'no i want to move' they are effectively transfer listing themselves - which means they have to pay around 10% of the transfer fee. Players don't request moves formally anymore - they speak to agent - who gets a club to bid - if the club accepts the fee - the player moves without ever requesting a move thus moves on more benefical terms ......(for him)