Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

18 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Interesting, is he good?

By all accounts was almost at "prodigy" status at one point, but is worse off field than our worst. As some would say on here "should fit right in". In Di Matteo we trust!?

Just now, villa4europe said:

dont think so

lazio's manager stated that he wasnt playing him because of lack of effort so he hasnt matured, he's played for blues before so might be going there, although thats a big step down

Dissapointing. Its always sad to see such talents being wasted. Probably the last type of player we need right now. We have seen enough of those performances last season

I think he's good enough for the Prem. Would be worth a punt for me. He could well be at a crossroads here and his next move is make or break for him.

I wouldn't be upset in the slightest if we signed him. I think he may well appreciate the importance of his next move.

Got promoted with QPR in 2014, so even with the antics then helped get promotion. If RDM believes he's calmed down and he can get him to do a job, could work out well for both parties. Could be disastrous, or somewhere in between. 

Edited by alreadyexists

I know that it would be a culture shock for many to see a midfielder who scores goals but we have to accept that we have to take a gamble on some of these signings-Its where we've slipped to. Is it any worse than the days of Tonev and Bowrey etc?

Lets trust RDM

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

I know that it would be a culture shock for many to see a midfielder who scores goals but we have to accept that we have to take a gamble on some of these signings-Its where we've slipped to. Is it any worse than the days of Tonev and Bowrey etc?

Lets trust RDM

Tonev and Bowery.... Trying to forget we signed them. 

Good player and a good signing for any Championship club. As far as I'm aware, despite his reptuation he hasn't been in trouble for a while now, just needs to find himself a good home perhaps. I doubt he's going to sha, there will be bigger and better clubs willing to take a chance on him.

• Like 1