Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Not a priority position RB as we have ok players for there, however I think Gunter would be an upgrade on Hutton. 26 years old plays for Reading. Obviously going to be loads of links now based on who we say playing at the Euros but I like his attitude and commitment - not missed a Wales game for 3 years!

45 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

No way would I want us to sign a man that chooses the plain looking ring doughnut when there's chocolate ones available. 

Terrible decision making.

You've obviously never had a Krispy Kreme original glaze (that's the one he's picked) I'm pretty sure that have crack in them as once you have one, you'll be back for more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Please god no his legs are more shot to shit than Lescott's

I just got excited seeing this... Then I remembered he's 35. He could be OK to fight for promotion with us though couldn't he? Didn't really play for Liverpool very much last year, but perhaps could be a midfield anchor for us to build with. Just trying to be positive.

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I just got excited seeing this... Then I remembered he's 35. He could be OK to fight for promotion with us though couldn't he? Didn't really play for Liverpool very much last year, but perhaps could be a midfield anchor for us to build with. Just trying to be positive.

...and he moves like he is 55.

13 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Please god no..... his legs are more shot to shit than Lescott's

toure.gif

You do realise all the "ForestEcho" twitter accounts are fake?

There are around 6 of them set up publishing absolute bull!! No doubt set up by kids.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

You do realise all the "ForestEcho" twitter accounts are fake?

There are around 6 of them set up publishing absolute bull!! No doubt set up by kids.

No i didn't but thanks for pointing this out

• Like 1

Just now, villanwesty88 said:

Hal Robson Kanu has no club currently! Would be a great free transfer! 

I just come to the thread to post that. 

Hal Robson-Kanu anyone?  Currently unattached.  I'm not saying he should lead the line week in week out, but a useful squad player?   James Chester has looked useful today too and Albion don't seem that keen on him. 

Just now, av1 said:

I just come to the thread to post that. 

You must be watching BBC1 too. I was shocked he had no club and Googled to check. Seasoned player in the Championship with a bit of grit about him. Things we are definitely lacking. 

think we were linked with him a few weeks back when we had no manager

liked look of Jonny Williams and dont think he ever gets a game at Palace, highly rated few years back at Selhurst Park