Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

I'm glad it sounds like we're linked to a premier league player, as good as some of the rumours are about championship players, I wouldn't want to see too many as I don't want to be a good championship side, I was to be back in the PL at the first chance and stay there. 

34 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Ok, opened this thread for the first time now. I guess that means my level of optimism is on the rise. Now, let's get some players in and shite out!

I hope you've read all 120 pages like the rest of us?! 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Ok, opened this thread for the first time now. I guess that means my level of optimism is on the rise. Now, let's get some players in and shite out!

Were you not even a tiny little bit tempted to have a look in? You know, just in case we were close to signing someone? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flynnchin84 said:

Nah, everyone in that league has only played 12 games. Not sure how that league works.

Swedish league play spring-autumn so we have a midseason break for the Euros now.

• Like 1

Had no idea Behrami played at Watford (shows how much villa have destroyed my football enjoyment this year). Always thought he was a good player, did he play much for Watford? Maybe with his Swiss links Di Matteo could get him in if he didn't play much for Watford. Would dominate the midfield for us.

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Had no idea Behrami played at Watford (shows how much villa have destroyed my football enjoyment this year). Always thought he was a good player, did he play much for Watford? Maybe with his Swiss links Di Matteo could get him in if he didn't play much for Watford. Would dominate the midfield for us.

Alwzys flattered to deceive at club level. Think he was on the bench when they won at VP.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Alwzys flattered to deceive at club level. Think he was on the bench when they won at VP.

Hmm I rated him at west ham, whenever I saw him play he was the best player on the pitch. Good work ethic and leads the team.

Stephen Fletcher was good for Burnley and Wolves and for a brief moment when he first joined Sunderland but then he got injured and hasn't been the same since and has had more injuries. Plus he lost his good character, in many people's eyes, when he spat on that rickshaw driver's back and took a picture of it and posted it onto instagram.

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Fletcher would probably do a job in CHampionship but he is definitely not the type of character we really need at the club. Saw him linked with Celtic few days ago though

Definitely not the sort of person we need. How could we moan about Gabby and then sign Fletcher?