Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

7 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

This in the Star

Ravel Morrison wants Aston Villa switch… but four other clubs are vying for his signature

LAZIO ace Ravel Morrison wants a move to Aston Villa, according to reports.

Link: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/541777/Ravel-Morrison-Aston-Villa-news-gossip

He might be but doesn't seem at all likely.

17 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

This in the Star

Ravel Morrison wants Aston Villa switch… but four other clubs are vying for his signature

LAZIO ace Ravel Morrison wants a move to Aston Villa, according to reports.

Link: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/541777/Ravel-Morrison-Aston-Villa-news-gossip

With a core of leaders now in the squad I'd seriously love for us to give this a chance. 

• Like 2

Hernandez for me is difference for me for staying up or going down. He has provwm he can score premier league level so i think he will be a fantastic purchase! Problem is will be available for forest?

Wont he be away?

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hernandez for me is difference for me for staying up or going down. He has provwm he can score premier league level so i think he will be a fantastic purchase! Problem is will be available for forest?

Wont he be away?

He will be back but might not play a full game due to tiredness from travelling I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Wilshere's better than all our players when fit.

So he has been better than all our players for about 3 months of his entire career. Wilshere..... No Thank you.

Remember watching several videos of Kodjia and thinking some of his finishes looked absolute class.  Not just last year but from his previous club as well. I know, only videos, but he was the one that really stood out for me - I would be excited to get him.  Kind of glad we are going away from the Hernandez deal now - just don't think that will happen. 

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Folski said:

Personal terms? We hardly offered the bones of 20m and didn't want to pay him.

We don't know the nuts and bolts of it. It might have been massively performance based or he may have expected mega mega bucks hence why he seemed to be pushing for it.

4 minutes ago, Folski said:

Personal terms? We hardly offered the bones of 20m and didn't want to pay him.

Just speculating, but could also be to do with release clauses - we know Tony and Xia do not like them at all.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tony said:

With a core of leaders now in the squad I'd seriously love for us to give this a chance. 

same core of leaders who are in the team with Ayew?

• Like 1