Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

For once JulieBayley may be right I reckon.

That is a complete impossibility and you know it!:)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Bizarre signing XI

------------------Steer------------------

Beye--Senderos*--Crespo--Stevens

Tonev---Salifou---Makoun--Dawkins

----------Bowery---Helenius----------

*In fairness, Senderos was decent in the few games he played.

I liked Senderos and Helenius, shame neither pants out, I mean panned out. Also felt Makoun could play. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, omariqy said:

The Dr has just liked a fans link to a mirror article linking us to Kodjia.

It actually is an article saying Hull are joining the race for Kodjia. So in a roundabout way, he is maybe liking it because if Hull land him...well then we have a much better shot at... :detect:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Daweii said:

In a way I was expecting Hernandez to come alive once we lost. Much of our big spending has come after poor performances. We get rocked by Luton and then seemingly switch policy to buying the league. We lose to Bristol and now it seems the £20 mill for Hernandez is now no longer too much.. Maybe this loss won't be too bad in the grand scheme of things after all if it gets us buying in players vastly too good for this league. 

Money doesn't always buy you success. It's sort of a 50/50 thing. I know everyone's already said this, but Leicester last season, they had no money whatsoever, and look at them so far this season, as soon as they get a bit of money, they start losing to teams like Hull.

Although, Manchester city are a perfect example of how money does mean the majority of things.

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

Bizarre signing XI

------------------Steer------------------

Beye--Senderos*--Crespo--Stevens

Tonev---Salifou---Makoun--Dawkins

----------Bowery---Helenius----------

*In fairness, Senderos was decent in the few games he played.

Habit Beye was good, he just got dropped and forgot about for a few bad performances, should've got more chances. Senderos was never intended to be first team, just a backup anyway.

not a fan of us signing Kodjia. Seems like a one off Gestede style season. For 20 million surely theres a decent proven goal scorer in Europe we could get. 

Edited by KSV
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, KSV said:

not a fan of us signing Kodjia. Seems like a one off Gestede style season. For 20 million surely theres a decent proven goal scorer in Europe we could get. 

same could be said for hernandez too

• Like 1

looks like RDM is boxing hull city into a corner by threatening to buy their hernandez replacement abidja , or whatever his name is

hull needs to understand that hernandez is basically telling them to **** off and let him join villa. 

they should cash in, cuz they run a bare bones operation

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Habit Beye was good, he just got dropped and forgot about for a few bad performances, should've got more chances. Senderos was never intended to be first team, just a backup anyway.

Didn't realize he was a religious man..

• Like 1