1 minute ago, dpt666 said:

Nakhi wells jigsaw complete then let's get started for the promotion push 

gollini 

De leat Chester Elphick(C) Amavi

Tishibola.  Jedinak.  

Ayew.    McCormack.     Grealish

wells

subs bunn,cissokho(LCB),Westwood,de leat,Gardner,baker,Gestede 

De Laet, so good you named him twice.. In the same squad ;)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Image result for vince mcmahon gif

That's nothing compared to my brother. When he was about 50 years of age, we used to go to the games together and he would pronounce players as the following:

Guzan = Guzman

Laursen = Lawson

Agbonlahor = Anglebold

:D

20 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Why would you worry about something that might happen in a few years based on nothing at all?

I'm not sat here in a world of panic. I'm just merely asking questions and highlighting why it might be a bit daft to spend upto 20m quid on abel hernandez.

14 minutes ago, villarocker said:

That's nothing compared to my brother. When he was about 50 years of age, we used to go to the games together and he would pronounce players as the following:

Guzan = Guzman

Laursen = Lawson

Agbonlahor = Anglebold

:D

is he Niall Quinn

• Like 2

I think I would understand our transfer targets more if I knew what formation we were planning on playing..

Right now we seem to play some kind of 4-3-3.. Yet bidding mega bucks for Hernandez and getting Ings would make more sense if a 4-4-2 was being played, but then we have McCormack as well..

I get that we need to have squad depth but did we sign McCormack to be a squad player and not necessarily first team? Maybe the plan is 4-3-3 with McCormack, Hernandez and Ings all featuring. If I knew the formation we were planning for it would be a bit easier to see who we need..

All I will say is if the Ings talk is a goer and we are still in for Hernandez then a squad with McCormack, Ings, Hernandez, Gestede and Ayew should be netting close to a 100 goals this season combined. All we need is Kodjia and Rhodes and I think we have every striker a Championship team would be gagging for..