Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Just now, sne said:

No rule without exceptions.

On the other hand "Villa fans" like Gabby, Lescott, Knight have all be abysmal for us during their time here.

I will not have any Zat Knight bashing on here

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Actually I have wanted us to sign a player like him all summer, but that's not what I meant when I said 'I've wanted us to sign him all summer' I just made that up.

You're easily my favourite poster useless.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, av1 said:

If that's true i can think of many reasons why he may be tempted to swap Serie A for the championship. What i don't understand is why someone rated so highly has got PL clubs scrambling for his signature.

Which one of the PL teams "need" him though? Or have a year of bedding in time to spare? Or want to spend 15 mill plus on this type of player? Just my thoughts.

Sounds like Bologna like our money but the player does not want to come (understandable) he's wanting to play for a Seria A team not a Championship Club.

I've never seen him play or heard of him either FWIW. 

Must be a "legend" and Football Manager or something.

Edited by Holtern8

18 minutes ago, useless said:

Actually I have wanted us to sign a player like him all summer, but that's not what I meant when I said 'I've wanted us to sign him all summer' I just made that up.

Classic Useless.

Promise you'll never change. :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Sounds like Bologna like our money but the player does not want to come (understandable) he's wanting to play for a Seria A team not a Championship Club.

I've never seen him play or heard of him either FWIW. 

Must be a "legend" and Football Manager or something.

82 potential on FIFA16, "Wonderkid" on FM16 :)

24 minutes ago, useless said:

The best part about this self rebuttal is that I read your initial explanation and though yeah, fair enough!

I love you Butters. 

52 minutes ago, sne said:

No rule without exceptions.

On the other hand "Villa fans" like Gabby, Lescott, Knight have all be abysmal for us during their time here.

Bit harsh on Agbonlahor, he's scored 70+ PL goals for the Villa. Let's not forget that amid all the bashing of him. 

• Like 1

Just now, avfc1982 said:

Bit harsh on Agbonlahor, he's scored 70+ PL goals for the Villa. Let's not forget that amid all the bashing of him. 

That's why I wrote during their time here and not during their entire time here.

Gabby had a very bright start to his career here, no doubt about it.

1 minute ago, sne said:

That's why I wrote during their time here and not during their entire time here.

Gabby had a very bright start to his career here, no doubt about it.

Yeah but it was worded to suggest he'd been nothing but shit in his time here, and that's unfair. He's our top goalscorer in the PL era, and despite our decline under Lerner and the shitfest it caused his goal scoring record still shouldn't be conveniently forgotten. 

Just now, avfc1982 said:

Yeah but it was worded to suggest he'd been nothing but shit in his time here, and that's unfair. He's our top goalscorer in the PL era, and despite our decline under Lerner and the shitfest it caused his goal scoring record still shouldn't be conveniently forgotten. 

If that's how you read it fair enough. English is not my first language so people are bound to misunderstand from time to time.

Anyway you are arguing against a point I didn't (intend to) make.

1 minute ago, sne said:

If that's how you read it fair enough. English is not my first language so people are bound to misunderstand from time to time.

Anyway you are arguing against a point I didn't (intend to) make.

Okay, fair enough. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, avfc1982 said:

It's the routine on here now mate, one of the "in things". I have pretty much given up on the cause now, as I want to play with the cool kids. 

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

How have so many of you seen him play?

I only needed to watch the first couple of minutes of his youtube video to know he'd pretty much own the Championship.

Going to go into dreamland for a second, but him and Tish could run the heart of our midfield for the next decade!