Ratings & Reactions: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Perfomance

Richards needs to be told to get back to right back. That will sort 2 problems out straight away!

We needed organising today and he simply cant.

Ayew will be missed at Sunderland...not that it matters

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, now we know.

Now is the time to start to think of the future - it doesn't matter if we lose every single game between now and the end of the season - play the future. He can drop anyone he likes, play the kids, play whoever he wants to - results will not be important for eight months. We're free.

And there are a lot of players in this team who should be very very ashamed of that.

If I had my way I'd forfeit all the our fixtures and fold the club up.

Let someone start again with a new company.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

So, now we know.

Now is the time to start to think of the future - it doesn't matter if we lose every single game between now and the end of the season - play the future. He can drop anyone he likes, play the kids, play whoever he wants to - results will not be important for eight months. We're free.

And there are a lot of players in this team who should be very very ashamed of that.

It is genuinely a good feeling to no longer have to give a fook about these clowns for the next 6 months

No way out. Might as well go all Ian Holloway and attack everything. Micah Richards is the least disciplined, measured cb ever to play in the premier league. Honestly think two kids at cb would give us more structure. 

Ayew and Veretout as ever bright spots amongst a bunch of wasters. 

Ayew only one to come out of that with any credit, also Veretout was okay in patches, some excellent set pieces (when he was allowed to take them) that we should have score from

Yet again the experienced premier league players **** up and costing us