Pre-Match thread

OutByEaster?

Without Sanchez the narrow 4-4-1-1 is out. So I guess maybe a 4-3-1-2.

----------------------Guzan------------------------

Hutton-----Okore--------Lescott--------Bacuna

------Westwood---Gana---Veretout-------------

-----------------------Gil---------------------------

------------Ayew-----------------------------------

-------------------Gestede------------------------

I'd not be against giving Grealish a go in the Gil position, I think wit three behind him, his lack of defensive discipline might not give is the same trouble. 

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

-------------------Troop--------------------------

---Minton----Nibbs----Cobbitt---Lovelace--

---------------Pugh-------Pugh-----------------

-Barney McGrew--Cuthbert--Dibble-------

----------------------Grub-----------------------

Decent side that, HV.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

-------------------Troop--------------------------

---Minton----Nibbs----Cobbitt---Lovelace--

---------------Pugh-------Pugh-----------------

-Barney McGrew--Cuthbert--Dibble-------

----------------------Grub-----------------------

Except we are one short in midfield 'Barney McGrew' being one person - you missed Platt [the clockmaker], a useful goal scoring  midfielder with a big forehead.

6 hours ago, Paul33 said:

Travelling over and hoping to see a further step forward in performance and hopefully a win but I want the performance more than anything else.

Personally, I couldn't give a **** about the performance. The only thing that matters in the slightest is the result. We are quickly running out of supposedly winnable matches and this game is one of them.

Sadly, I think we will lose heavily. 3-0 Norwich. :(

Norwich have only won two of their last 13 Premier League matches so they are certainly there for the taking.

Garde has improved us but now we really, really need the points.  He's given us a bit of hope and a win today would me a massive boost.

6 minutes ago, bose said:

Norwich have only won two of their last 13 Premier League matches so they are certainly there for the taking.

Garde has improved us but now we really, really need the points.  He's given us a bit of hope and a win today would me a massive boost.

Lol only won two of their last 13, what we wouldn't give for that yet they are there for the taking. We have not won in 17 and we aren't there for the taking then?

18 minutes ago, Richard said:

Lol only won two of their last 13, what we wouldn't give for that yet they are there for the taking. We have not won in 17 and we aren't there for the taking then?

Oh I didn't know we hadn't won in 17 games. Guess it's game over then. Close the thread mods.

• Like 2