Ratings & Reactions: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

1 minute ago, YGabbana said:

Shocking management to not bring gil and traore on whilst we were on top for a good 20mins.

Disagree. When you do well, don't change it. Could've done with a sub late when we were scared in the end again.

• Like 1

I said the season either started or ended today. It ended.

Point isn't good enough, we were awful first half and even in the second half they were more likely to get the winner in the last ten minutes where we looked happy with the draw. Ayew is only player who played well and he was pretty anonymous first half. This squad is awful, only 5 or 6 first team signings that settle immediately, a lot of luck with injuries and at least two other teams completely collapsing will change our fate.

• Like 1

Remi Garde will be delighted with that point. The guy is a totally awful manager and a giant prick as well.

Props to Ayew Henry who literally got us that point on his own. He needs players around him, not clowns like Gestede and Sinclair.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Much better in the second half but we really could have done with the win and I don't know why we were dicking around with it on that last throw in as it looked like we had settled for the draw.

Excellent effort from Ayew in that second half and a damn good goal.

I'd have thought, like a few others, that a sub or two (not sure about who for whom, though) in the last ten minutes might have been a good idea as it had turned in to a hell of a slog.