Weekends football/MNF 18/21 December

andykeenan

46 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Enjoy the way Watford play and have massive respect for them. They'll be in this league and established for a long time to come because they are really well funded.

not sure how their shifty deal with udinese works out in the premier league though but they explored the hell out of it in the championship to get up.

Well, their shifty deal seems to be working pretty well so far. 

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well, their shifty deal seems to be working pretty well so far. 

But have they taken advantage of it this year? There was a point in the championship where half their squad was either loans or 'free transfers' from Udinese. 

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

But have they taken advantage of it this year? There was a point in the championship where half their squad was either loans or 'free transfers' from Udinese. 

I think the 'Watford' part of the empire has outgrown the 'Udinese' part. Udine fans were complaining in the summer that all of the time and attention was being spent on Watford instead. I'm not sure how many squad players Udinese have that would improve Watford anymore. 

The whole organisation play the transfer market brilliantly, though. 

• Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I think the 'Watford' part of the empire has outgrown the 'Udinese' part. Udine fans were complaining in the summer that all of the time and attention was being spent on Watford instead. I'm not sure how many squad players Udinese have that would improve Watford anymore. 

The whole organisation play the transfer market brilliantly, though. 

Yep. Absolutely spot on. Played the market perfectly. 

Definitely outgrown Udinese as well, if they hadn't they'd have taken back Ighalo in a heartbeat.

Â