Weekends football/MNF 18/21 December

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, Arj Guy said:

He usually plays but has been dropped today 

I think it's a bit of both really. The fans haven't taken to him and Liverpool's record when he has played has been poor. When fit he's behind Sturridge, Firmino and now possibly Origi.

26 minutes ago, Arj Guy said:

Ridiculous that they didn't try and sign a top keeper in the summer

trouble Is, top keepers are few and far between, you have the real quality like de gea, courtouis, cech, hart and Lloris and then its very meh in the premier league, a lot of keepers are very similar. I suppose they could have a try for begovich if he decides he would actually like to play through the prime of his career instead of sitting on the bench, wouldn't surprise me if they went after butland

2 minutes ago, AstonMartyn88 said:

Liverpool have been awful but Watford again showing the value of a team that works hard for each other and presses for 90 minutes

Plus a striker that knows where the back of the net is. 

We really need someone to play with Ayew in the the way Igahlo does with Deeney.

• Like 1

Enjoy the way Watford play and have massive respect for them. They'll be in this league and established for a long time to come because they are really well funded.

not sure how their shifty deal with udinese works out in the premier league though but they explored the hell out of it in the championship to get up.

Â