Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Villan4Life

Callum O'Hare

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

2nd assist tonight:

 

 

So impressive. The ball control from the awkward flick to him, the jink around the defender with very tight ball control then the outstanding vision to see the pass and the mm perfect execution to pick the pass perfectly. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Luiz gives you a real good example of where ohare is at, Luiz at times looks a bit naive, a bit raw and not PL ready

He's 8 days younger than ohare with a full season in the Brazilian and Spanish top flight and a brazil cap

If Luiz looks a bit young and not ready why would anyone think ohare is ready to go? He's way off, he'd be better off going for the Robinson route back 

He is better than luiz 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’d arguably improve us. 

We don’t have one decent forward option apart from Grealish. 

Lad couldn’t cut it in the Championship, he wouldn’t have a prayer in the top flight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sidcow said:

So impressive. The ball control from the awkward flick to him, the jink around the defender with very tight ball control then the outstanding vision to see the pass and the mm perfect execution to picn the pass perfectly. 

For me it's the weight of pass that makes that goal. Means the attacker doesn't have to touch it to shoot and the defender can't get a tackle in. Seems we might have another gem in O'Hare!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Luiz gives you a real good example of where ohare is at, Luiz at times looks a bit naive, a bit raw and not PL ready

He's 8 days younger than ohare with a full season in the Brazilian and Spanish top flight and a brazil cap

If Luiz looks a bit young and not ready why would anyone think ohare is ready to go? He's way off, he'd be better off going for the Robinson route back 

Very true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Lad couldn’t cut it in the Championship, he wouldn’t have a prayer in the top flight. 

Sounds like you’re describing Wesley, Trezeguet and Luiz there. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’d arguably improve us. 

We don’t have one decent forward option apart from Grealish. 

In no way shape or form could you argue he'd improve us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I just did. 

But he isnt even a regular starter for Coventry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

But he isnt even a regular starter for Coventry

I'd start him with Grealish. What's the alternative, Lansbury, Luiz and Nakamba? They're all garbage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Sounds like you’re describing Wesley, Trezeguet and Luiz there. 

Considering they’ve managed goals and assists in this league I don’t agree.

I honestly think if O’Hare was playing in this team he would be non existent.  I also think those three players whilst not good enough for what we need in the top flight would still all rip up the championship.
 

I guess we might find out next season. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Considering they’ve managed goals and assists in this league I don’t agree.

I honestly think if O’Hare was playing in this team he would be non existent.  I also think those three players whilst not good enough for what we need in the top flight would still all rip up the championship.
 

I guess we might find out next season. 

Do you think we'd beat Leeds with our current team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's great that he played well yesterday, and I'm very happy for him. I hope that if we go down, he and Doyle-Hayes don't go on loan, but get some real minutes in the Championship. 

But as for recalling either of them on loan now, absolutely not. The main problem with our midfield is that it's too lightweight. Clearly O'Hare is not going to help with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I just did. 

Based on absolutely nothing. Like I said, there is no argument to make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Based on absolutely nothing. Like I said, there is no argument to make.

Yeh there is, I think he's better than Luiz, Nakamba and Trezeguet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leeds have only won one of their last eight games, and even that was only just about in a 5-4 win over small heath, so I think we'd probably be favourites in a game against them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh there is, I think he's better than Luiz, Nakamba and Trezeguet. 

He doesn't play the same position as them players. Strange comparison

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh there is, I think he's better than Luiz, Nakamba and Trezeguet. 

Haha, great.

Now you're just saying crazy things. Like I said, it's based on nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â