Villan4Life

Callum O'Hare

On 08/09/2019 at 05:24, TheAuthority said:

I actually watched this game here in New York on ESPN (It's amazing the amount of footy you can get live here now.)

Before this, Delfounso was subbed on (boy has he bulked up) and CoH Cruyff turned the Fonz who ended up on his arse. Then ND had to leave the pitch injured! This left Blackpool with 10 men as they had used up their subs and CoH scored when it was 11 vs 10.

Another Villa connection is that Simon Grayson is managing Blackpool now and they played some nice stuff. As another poster mentioned earlier Coventry also play some really nice stuff and this was a thoroughly enjoyable game. 

(I'm not as anti-Coventry as some on here as I haven't cared about them since Steve Ogrizovich  (sp?) was their goalie.)

Edit: Just found his pic. What looker eh?

steve-ogrizovic-coventry-city-goalkeeper

Is that a side profile ? 

On 08/09/2019 at 14:24, TheAuthority said:

(I'm not as anti-Coventry as some on here as I haven't cared about them since Steve Ogrizovich  (sp?) was their goalie.)

Edit: Just found his pic. What looker eh?

steve-ogrizovic-coventry-city-goalkeeper

He looks like the love child of Steve Bruce and Neil Warnock.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ghost said:

He looks like the love child of Steve Bruce and Neil Warnock.

Word for word my reaction. 

The Coventry fans seem to highly rate him from what i have seen reading their fan forum.

Seems to reguarly get 7 or 8 out of 10.

His contract is expiring in the summer, wonder if we will offer an extension?

Also i wonder if he needs a season in the championship?  Not sure if league 1 will really tell us anything much?

Good that he seems to be doing well at Coventry though.

Edited by MaVilla

you can bet your house he will get a new contract, too valuable of an asset to lose. He'll be ready in another 2 years.

On 13/09/2019 at 12:53, handsworthlion said:

Off to watch him at the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday, hoping to see him impress. will report back.

Jesus.....that's a long report....taken nearly a month to write!

Â