Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, punkymonkey666 said:

Whoever Trevor Morley is, he's talking horseshit.

Funny really as Morley's career was practically destroyed by rumours and untruths about that 'incident' a number of years back. 

He should know the damage false reports do more than anyone, albeit this one about Jota is minor and everyone knows its horseshit. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Um, not sure if that’s a serious comment?

Take a seat. Once upon a time, Aston Vill reaches the European Cup Final...

Really? What happened next? 😀

Edited by blunther
  • Haha 1

Played well for Cov against Watford in the cup tonight, apparently. Local press in Cov said he was the most lively of their players:

One surging run in the 11th minute just needed a composed finish. Lovely pass freed Dabo just before half time. Looked the most likely City player to either make the run or provide the pass that could lead to a goal.’

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/coventry-city-player-ratings-aston-16825431

Would he been much useful than our current wingers if we changed our formation? not sure as Jota could do the job. But I'm happy with him going on loan. It's the best thing to happen for a player when we have no intention in giving them playing time or even few starts. Happy for his current form. 

5 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I actually watched this game here in New York on ESPN (It's amazing the amount of footy you can get live here now.)

Before this, Delfounso was subbed on (boy has he bulked up) and CoH Cruyff turned the Fonz who ended up on his arse. Then ND had to leave the pitch injured! This left Blackpool with 10 men as they had used up their subs and CoH scored when it was 11 vs 10.

Another Villa connection is that Simon Grayson is managing Blackpool now and they played some nice stuff. As another poster mentioned earlier Coventry also play some really nice stuff and this was a thoroughly enjoyable game. 

(I'm not as anti-Coventry as some on here as I haven't cared about them since Steve Ogrizovich  (sp?) was their goalie.)

Edit: Just found his pic. What looker eh?

steve-ogrizovic-coventry-city-goalkeeper

Edited by TheAuthority
Added Pic.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â