Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

40 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

https://www.thecumbrians.net/cufc-forum/main-forum/9789-callum-o-hare-in-on-loan?start=50

The one player I had no doubt would not only do well, but excel. That work rate is what's going to be the making of him.

Some academy players I feel holds them back, it is one of the reasons we needed to finally loan our players out early and realise its not always fun at the top. Fonz allegedly had the talent but he didnt seem to have the work rate

I don't see how a loan expiring and a player returning to his parent club is any different to a loan being terminated and a player returning to his parent club.

Just because Carlisle's season is over, doesn't mean ours is. 

16 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I don't see how a loan expiring and a player returning to his parent club is any different to a loan being terminated and a player returning to his parent club.

Just because Carlisle's season is over, doesn't mean ours is. 

seems I was wrong:

“55.1.4. A Player whose Standard Loan expires (or terminates) at the end of the Season of the Transferee Club but prior to the completion of the League Matches of his Transferor Club (where it is a Member Club) will not be eligible to play in any remaining League Matches for the Transferor Club in that Season;”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Junxs said:

seems I was wrong:

“55.1.4. A Player whose Standard Loan expires (or terminates) at the end of the Season of the Transferee Club but prior to the completion of the League Matches of his Transferor Club (where it is a Member Club) will not be eligible to play in any remaining League Matches for the Transferor Club in that Season;”

But surely the season ends when every team in the league has played every opponent twice - home and away? Just one more game left.

"7.8. At the end of each Season the Clubs occupying the bottom three places in The Premier League shall, in accordance with The Premier League’s Articles of Association, Rules and Regulations, be admitted to membership of The League in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association and these Regulations. The two Clubs which finish in the highest positions in The Championship of the League Competition, together with the Club winning The Championship Play-Off of the League Competition in accordance with Regulation 10, in accordance with the provisions of the Articles of Association and these Regulations cease to be members of The League and join The Premier League."

Playoff rules:

"2.1 At the end of each Season, the four highest placed Clubs in each division not gaining automatic promotion shall enter the Play-Off Competition. "

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If o'hare can play for us rondon can play for the baggies...I'm happy as it is!

Newcastle last league game will be after the 1st leg though

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

It’s mentioned in the article about Mitch Clark that Cal has a new contract, I have seen anything on this. Anyone know if it’s true?

Yes he signed a contract extension last month, extended until 2020.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Â