Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

A 40-50 game season of senior football could be the making of him.

I dont think he will get that here even if grealish leaves.

Id get him a contract for 2 more years with a 1 year extention, first out on loan 2nd playing here.  If he shows he can at that stage, get him a better deal, if not, cut him loose.

• 2 weeks later...

We should a] get him signed up to a new deal so he has at least three years on his contract, b] get him out on loan all of next season, ideally at League One level, so that he can really prove himself indispensable for a team, and then c] get him back and integrated. That would be ideal, anyway. 

44 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He seems to be finding it all very comfortable.
He should already have 18 months of men's football under his belt by now, at least....but that's Bruce for you. Only ever thinking of himself.

I will take most opportunities to knock steve bruce, but this is not one of them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I will take most opportunities to knock steve bruce, but this is not one of them. 

Keeping youth players that need first teams games around the squad stagnating on the slim chance a few injuries occur is poor.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's sensible to keep hold of him and see what he's got after a spell in "real football". Maybe bring him on pre-season and if he's not going to get a look at in try and get him to a league one side until Jan.

• 2 weeks later...
Â