Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

12 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Who said he doesn't? He must be impressing if he's in the match squad, right? I don't care if Hourihane looks good in training, he doesn't on match days now.

So, in the words of the great philisopher Adam Ant: that music's lost its taste so try another flavour.

I’d rather he replaced Whelan

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

There wasn't a single player in that game who played well. And a single game is nowhere near enough time to judge.

Im not saying he's destined for greatness but he's the best youngster we have and those starting games in his position are not delivering. So why not have a look until Jack's back?

Anyway. Let's see how today pans out. 

I think in terms of weakness on the ball, it was enough to see that some development is needed. I'm not writing him off, he clearly has something about him. I think if he was up to is, smith would give him more of a chance. 

• Like 1

Looks like this is a go-er - their manager (Steven Pressley) has been talking about him after their win today. His son Aaron is on our books apparently, so he's seen O'Hare play quite a bit.

Reports suggesting he was set to be at Port Vale to watch Carlisle this afternoon proved wide of the mark as O'Hare was on the bench for the Championship club. Pressley later said O'Hare was someone he was "very interested in". After United made it eight wins from nine with a 1-0 victory, the manager said: "I've seen him a number of times at Villa, because of my son's connections there [Pressley's son Aaron is on Villa's books].

I've always been very impressed with him. He's an exciting player who can score goals and break from the midfield. "He's an ideal replacement for the likes of Jack Sowerby and he's a player we're really interested in. Hopefully we can move on with that one."

Carlisle play good stuff (watch their 3rd goal against Mansfield the other week...) - bang in form at the moment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

obviously Callum is a local lad who's probably never lived away from his old dears....in bourgeois solihull.

So this move is to toughen him up.

He's gonna live in a shit town, eat shit food, shag shit birds and get the shit kicked out of him on a regular basis....nice one dean.

A total joke of a decision by this so called manager,

He should have be given extra trainging session with the conditioning coach ollie stevenson,  just like Grealish had.

and he should of started every game since Grealish got injured.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â