Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

10 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

If he does get on, it's up to Callum to put a bit of pressure on the manager and make it impossible to leave him out of Championship squads.

The crowd will be with him big time.

The trouble is, it'll probably end up like the FA Cup games under Bruce, where he is part of a Frankenstein's monster of a team, made up of reserves, U23s and people coming back from injury.  Very difficult to impress in such circumstances.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Risso said:

The trouble is, it'll probably end up like the FA Cup games under Bruce, where he is part of a Frankenstein's monster of a team, made up of reserves, U23s and people coming back from injury.  Very difficult to impress in such circumstances.

There is no perfect scenario. If a young player like o'hare gets a chance, any chance, he has to take it. 

8 hours ago, Risso said:

absolutely, spot on

but glad he's having a run out.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

There is no perfect scenario. If a young player like o'hare gets a chance, any chance, he has to take it. 

You say that but I was at the Cup game last year and he was our best player, but I don't think he's played a minute since. We lost the game so Bruce must likely blamed the kids rather than his established fringe players. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Can we stop talking like he’s the next Grealish now?

He is never going to be another Greailish. He simply doesn't have the build or power to be able to drive from midfield like Jack does.

I am not sure what O'Hares future holds but if he is ever going to progress and kick on he needs to be sent out on loan and get some senior games under his belt.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

Â