Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

22 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Seems o hare to play tonight for the u23 v wolves according to the official website so therefore unlikely to figure tomorrow . 

Boo. Then I think Onomah should be given the attacking mid spot till Jack comes back. 

Onomah doesn't really work well with Hogan, so I'd even be tempted to start Grabban and hope they work better. 

13 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Boo. Then I think Onomah should be given the attacking mid spot till Jack comes back. 

Onomah doesn't really work well with Hogan, so I'd even be tempted to start Grabban and hope they work better. 

Think grabban will play on the left and hopefully jack may be back 

He should really be on the bench for us IMO. People using the Peterborough game as a reason for him not getting into the squad but he was still one of our better players that day. At home ,against a dogged Preston side and if we are 0-0 with 20 minutes to go, seeing him come on will lift the crowd and the team IMO. 

• Like 1

This kid looks to have potential to be the real deal.

I remember John Terry also commented as such.

I'm tempted to join in on the would much rather him than Onamah in the squad calls.

But i'm also hesitant to have him come in too early , fail, and have his confidence rocked.

So it's either great management, or a great waste.

50/50. :ph34r:

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

12 hours ago, dounavilla said:

Callum O'Hare wrote The Hobbit aged 5. Fact.

Assume you mean the movie, because it really is the level of what you'd expect a script written by a 5 y.o would be like.

What an utterly wasted series of movies that was.

Bildresultat för the hobbit bad cgi gif

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This kid looks to have potential to be the real deal.

I remember John Terry also commented as such.

I'm tempted to join in on the would much rather him than Onamah in the squad calls.

But i'm also hesitant to have him come in too early , fail, and have his confidence rocked.

So it's either great management, or a great waste.

50/50. :ph34r:

I’d agree as regards starting him, but to be honest I’m staggered he can’t get on the bench in the absence of Green, Jack, and Albert, regardless of whether he is young, fragile, or whatever. 

Edit - actually I’m not staggered. We have a Manager who’s default position is caution, for better or for worse.

Edited by terrytini
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, terrytini said:

I’d agree as regards starting him, but to be honest I’m staggered he can’t get on the bench in the absence of Green, Jack, and Albert, regardless of whether he is young, fragile, or whatever. 

Edit - actually I’m not staggered. We have a Manager who’s default position is caution, for better or for worse.

I'm pretty sure he was injured the week before, he didn't feature for the U23's.

I would like to see more of him though, looks a real talent.

Edited by carewjust4u

15 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

I'm pretty sure he was injured the week before, he didn't feature for the U23's.

I would like to see more of him though, looks a real talent.

Yep had a knock the other week. Not clear about the extent of it but likely impacted team selection in some way.

Â