Tickets

AstonMartyn88

Saturday January 9,

12.45pm

Allocation 2,550.

Prices are £25 [adults], £20 [O60s/Young Adults 19-25], £15 [u19s] and £10 [u7s].

Sale Dates

Thursday December 17 to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 8+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this term.

Friday December 18 they are available to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 5+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this term.

Monday December 21 they are on sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 3+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this term.

Tuesday December 22 they are available to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 2+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this term.

Wednesday December 23 they are on sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders who attended 1+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this term.

Tuesday December 29 they are on sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders.

Wednesday December 30 at 9am they are available to Villa Cash members while from 1pm they are on sale to supporters who attended 3+ Barclays Premier League away fixtures this term.

Thursday December 31 they are on general sale.

Got 2 the other day. Will be nice to see us actually win an away game for once

I wouldn't be so sure. I live in Wycombe and work with a lot of Wycombe fans who are saying the reason the home tickets are sold out is because they view it as a very winnable game

On a note of crazy optimism, my mood is very similar to when I paid for tickets to see last season's Round 3 (Blackpool ?) ..... nothing happening in the league, disillusioned, not even sure we'd win, etc and then look what happened a few months later !!!

Â