Simplified Draft Style Fantasy Premier League

maqroll

1 minute ago, chappy said:

Drafting is so stressful!

It is a bit, but I love it, I have to admit. Set some pumping music going, fire up the database of players, get a cup of tea ready, start cursing people as the best players go . . . good times. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

My forwards suck. In general, there really aren't very many good, reliable forwards in the PL any more. Aguero, Kane, Lukaku. Who else?

Gabby (or Shabby according to autocorrect) is very reliable, you know exactly what your going to get from him. Good is a matter of opinion though.

Apologies for trolling, I didn't get to play so this is all i have.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Interesting tactics from some. I feared being left with a load of shit defenders so I tried to get the best ones ASAP.

I considered that, but I think the point-scoring for defenders is mostly as a unit rather than individual. Still found time to pick up my man VVD though. 

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I considered that, but I think the point-scoring for defenders is mostly as a unit rather than individual. Still found time to pick up my man VVD though. 

Yeah. Thats why I picked up the best individuals who also play for the best units.

And then ended up with shit everywhere else.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Yep. I agree.

Think this one is going to have to be something special to displace TOGGA. I actually don't really have any issues with the latter except for maybe how points are accumulated in some instances.

For example i'm pretty sure Lovren headed the ball down for Benteke to fire over against Newcastle. Surely that is a created chance? He didn't get anything for it.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Â