Grasshopper

If Richards is fit again I would seriously consider a 5-3-1-1

Guzan

Bacuna Okore Richards Clark Iloro/Crespo

Vertout/Westwood Sanchez Gana

Gil

Ayew

Subs Vertout/Westwood for Vertout/Westwood

Sinclair for Gil once he's spent (Ayew dropping back into Gil's position)

Kozak for Gana/Westwood/Vertout if we need to go long to draw level last 15/20 Mins

We need a doubledecker Monster truck parked in front of our 18 yard line.

Not sure those tactics are the way to go tbh, yes it worked v Man. City but the situation wasn't as bad then. 

Given this is on a Sunday we could be 10 points off some clubs depending on how the Saturday fixtures go.

Personally I'd have a go v Arsenal. Sunderland did yesterday. I know they lost 3-1 but they scored and easily could've had a few more goals were it not for Cech.

Plus let's not say this is some world class Arsenal team, half of the are in A&E currently so they're much weaker than in the cup final.

Personally I'd start Adama in this one, maybe play him off Ayew and also maybe start Gabby. 

-----------------------Guzan-----------------------------

Hutton-------Richards------Okore---------Richardson

-------------------------Sanchez------------------------

-------------Veretout-------------Gana-----------------

Gil------------------------------------------Agbonlahor

-------------------------Ayew--------------------------

*I have an understanding my left side may not be the most popular choice, but Arsenal won't be trying to beat us in behind so Richardson's first weakness (pace) won't kill us and Gabby is in my opinion our best defensive striker (add you own jokes about that description) and can help in midfield.

If Richard's doesn't play at CB, I think there are two choices, you can drop him or put him in midfield - for me Hutton has been our most consistent player this season and I'm struggling to think of someone who's been better - I think he's the first name on the team sheet.

Arsenal have alot of injuries so a point is not impossible. A win at home in front of our fans against Arsenal could really spring board our season. Heres hoping for a miracle.

• Like 3

A point would be splendid. A win would be too good to be true and a defeat would be what we have come to expect.

We really need something from this one. Albion recently proved they can be beaten but a point would do for me. Failing that not too big a hit on our goal difference..  

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

If Richard's doesn't play at CB, I think there are two choices, you can drop him or put him in midfield - for me Hutton has been our most consistent player this season and I'm struggling to think of someone who's been better - I think he's the first name on the team sheet.

interesting. a balls to the wall counter attacking set up?

Guzan

Hutton Okore Lescott/Clark Bacuna

Richards Sanchez

Adama       Veretout      Ayew

Agbonlahor