Ratings and Reactions: Southampton v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Manager's Performance

2. 2. Refereeing Performance

On 12/5/2015, 4:58:00, supernova26 said:

Lucky singular points here and there is the best we can do under this team and manager, who's about as inspirational as my limp penis.  

.....so thats going down as well then.:)

on the face of it, it was a good point, and its not a point away at Southampton that will seal our Fate this season

Our Home form will Seal it.....I have never been so sure of our relegation as this season.

We are a team that is entirely different with the ball than without it, with the ball we are half decent, without it I struggle to find the words.....One of the reasons I suspect when some fans think we have played ok they look at the team when we have the ball.

Watching the game, i was just waiting for their goal .....It was as sure as a tax bill. 

as for Sanchez, I have always defended him.....My god, not in the last 2 games, he has been awful.

so many players, blow hot and cold, i would be hard pressed to say, who to keep and who to get shut of.

Edited by TRO

15 hours ago, butler50 said: That's is an exact perfect point. Why not trying and bring subs on to win

In fairness, had we gone for the win we'd probably have ended up with no points. A point is a small step forward. I don't think points are enough, but I'm not expecting miracles either.

Garde, and the team, are making steps in the right direction, although they are small steps. I've accepted he won't be able to keep us up now, so credible draws or going all out for wins is all academic really. 

Me too we are down as far as I can see. However be nice to go down fighting. You can say let's build on the point but look what happened after the point vs city. Battered and back to square one with no confidence etc. It could be a very embarrassing season with records all broken for all the wrong reasons