Weekends football 4/6 December

andykeenan

I have to say I don't begrudge Bournemouth...I think we're done anyway and I'd rather rubbish like Newcastle and Sunderland comes down with us rather than Bournemouth.

Plus I don't think Bournemouth will win that many more games this season anyway even though this is an amazing result for them. 

• Like 2

Thought I'd treat myself to Red Nevs managerial bow - I've remember now why I hate Barcelona - Saurez stamped on the centre half foot, then scratched his arm, then bumped an airborne keeper, then scored. I really wish someone would go straight through him and break something.

I don't think I've ever seen a game with Suarez in where I wouldn't have sent him off, Neymar either. They get away with murder.

The bump was very deliberate, the keeper made a lot of it, but Suarez intended to wind up the opposition with an unnecessary foul.

The bump for me should have been a second yellow if he'd been booked for the stamp.

That said, the stamp should have been a straight red. It sickens me to see such a vile human being succeed - it's morally wrong. He's a stain on the world.

Â